Big Ten lunch links
April, 12, 2012
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
She feels great. Her spirits are high, the whole family's high. There's your headline.
- Bret Bielema says greed is good when it comes to winning Big Ten titles at Wisconsin.
- Illinois is spicing up its spring game this year, including having a student call a play in the first quarter. Nathan Scheelhaase remains the team's No. 1 quarterback.
- ESPN's Jon Gruden projects Michigan State quarterback Kirk Cousins as a second-round pick. The Spartans add an offensive line recruit for 2013.
- Iowa is running plenty of no-huddle offense this spring. A look at Iowa's revised spring depth chart.
- Colleague Mel Kiper includes two Big Ten players in his underrated/overrated chart . Here's Kiper's latest Big Board .
- Ohio State turned in its best practice of the spring Wednesday. True freshman Bri'onte Dunn is in the mix at running back for the Buckeyes.
- Bill O'Brien sees no separation in Penn State's quarterback race. A look at five Penn State players who could have breakout seasons in 2012. A New York man will be tried for allegedly stealing the "Paternoville" sign.
- Despite a Sugar Bowl championship, Brady Hoke told Michigan it failed in 2011. Kyle Meinke lists five names to watch in Michigan's spring game.
- Nebraska's young running backs will be interesting to watch in Saturday's spring game. Huskers safety Daimion Stafford wants to improve his coverage skills.
- The late Gary Tinsley was not only popular with his Minnesota teammates, but his professors, too. Tinsley's funeral will take place Saturday.
- Tom Dienhart wonders if we'll ever see Ohio State versus Michigan in a spring scrimmage.
- Northwestern finds the right attitude heading into its spring game.
- Kawann Short has some unfinished business at Purdue. The Boilers' Normondo Harris is a fashion freak.
- Indiana wants to involve its running backs more in the pass game (subscription required).
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g