Big Ten lunchtime links
April, 19, 2012
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
- Injuries are starting to pile up for Ohio State this spring. The Buckeyes may have found their quarterback of the future. Running back is making a debut of sorts in the Horseshoe this weekend.
- Penn State is learning how to play fast under Bill O'Brien. The Paterno family doesn't like a new book on the Sandusky scandal.
- Wisconsin's James White is receptive to playing some wide receiver, though he says he's still a running back first.
- Kirk Ferentz loves watching the NFL draft, but Reilly Reiff won't be at the draft in person.
- Rich Rodriguez had a hard time watching Michigan last year. Denard Robinson made strides in cutting down his turnovers this spring.
- Michigan State has depth and stiff competition at linebacker. Larry Caper wants to seize his last opportunity as a Spartan.
- Reviewing the Nebraska defense's spring performance. Lyell Bremser, the late voice of the Huskers, will be inducted into the Omaha Sports Hall of Fame.
- Len Dawson's decision to go to Purdue is still paying dividends.
- Redshirt freshman Deonte Gibson made an impression at defensive end this spring at Northwestern.
- Minnesota linebacker Ryan Grant's family tree is deeply rooted in football.
- Off Tackle Empire breaks down Illinois.