It's pretty quiet out there in links land. A little too quiet.
- Nebraska's 2013 game against Southern Miss is very likely to be moved to New Orleans.
- Wisconsin star Montee Ball says he learned a valuable lesson after his citation for trespassing at a block party.
- More proof that James Vandenberg indeed killed a bear. A closer look at greatly named Iowa punter Connor Kornbrath.
- Logan Tuley-Tillman learned that the Michigan-Ohio State rivalry can take an ugly turn. Make sure to check out colleague Mark Schlabach's piece on the Wolverines training with the Navy SEALS.
- Faith helped Curtis Grant find his footing at Ohio State this spring. The National Football Post breaks down Braxton Miller's game-winning play to beat Wisconsin last year.
- Smarts and adaptability could help Northwestern's Jeremy Ebert make the Patriots roster.
- Black Shoes Diaries gives reasons why Penn State should not name "Joe Paterno Field" at Beaver Stadium. Tim Bream left the Chicago Bears to help out his alma mater at Penn State.
- BTN's Tom Dienhart ranks the league's quarterback units.
- Dirk Chatelain argues for conference champs only in a playoff, with which I respectfully disagree. The Big Ten should push for a more expansive playoff, Randy Beard writes.