Big Ten lunchtime links
June, 7, 2012
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Two months until preseason camps open. Link time.
- UConn won't move its 2013 home game against Michigan to a bigger venue. Brady Hoke sizes up Michigan's rivalries with Ohio State and Michigan State. Hoke also thinks Denard Robinson can play quarterback in the NFL.
- Sam McKewon checks in with Taylor Martinez's private QB coach and has info on Nebraska's alternate unis. Former Husker Eric Stokes is leading the Tampa Bay Bucs' college scouting department.
- A jury filled with ties to Penn State has been selected for the Jerry Sandusky trial. A closer look at the jury.
- Penn State defensive back Mike Wallace admits he's a bit of a renaissance man. Bill O'Brien will bring Penn State's offense into the modern era.
- BTN.com's Tom Dienhart ranks the league's defensive lines.
- Doug Lesmerises doesn't expect two suspended Ohio State starters to miss any games.
- Iowa closes its waiting list for season tickets amid historic renewal rates. A closer look at Iowa WR Steven Staggs.
- Indiana's football camps kick off this weekend.
- Grantland's Michael Weinreb hopes the Big Ten won't stand in the way of playoff progress (but it might).
- Purdue's No. 1 quarterback, Caleb TerBush, discusses the offseason and what lies ahead.
- Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio and AD Mark Hollis have plenty to smile about these days. Former Michigan State quarterback Drew Stanton gives back in a big way.
- The Daily Gopher weighs in on Minnesota's 2013 recruiting outlook.