Big Ten lunchtime links
June, 13, 2012
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Who wants ribs for lunch? These two guys do.
- Michigan is topping Michigan State in in-state recruiting after the situation was reversed in previous years. Brady Hoke said players and their families should be considered in any playoff scenario.
- Michigan State's coaches say there's enough room in the state for them and Michigan. The Spartans are being very selective in recruiting with only 15 or 16 scholarships to offer for 2013. William Gholston is staying grounded despite a lot of hype around him.
- Bo Pelini and his coaches gave some interesting details from behind the curtain at a football clinic for fans.
- Mike McQueary might have helped the prosecution, and his own reputation, during his testimony on Tuesday. Penn State recruit Eugene Lewis played quarterback for his high school team but is working out at receiver -- his college position -- for this week's Big 33 game. No Russell Wilson is another reason why the Nittany Lions could win the Leaders Division.
- Indiana coach Kevin Wilson is using camps to judge what recruits he wants (subscription required).
- New Iowa linebackers coach LeVar Woods credits milking cows for his success. A closer look at what Greg Garmon could offer the Hawkeyes on the football field.
- Prospects tried to impress at an Illinois camp.
- An early look at Wisconsin's 2014 recruits.
- Ohio State will run a power spread under offensive coordinator Tom Herman.
- Purdue is keeping close tabs on an Ohio running back.
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final West Virginia 40 Maryland 37 Final Indiana 42 Bowling Green 45 Final Kent State 0 22 Ohio State 66 Final Miami (OH) 10 Michigan 34 Final Iowa State 20 Iowa 17 Final Minnesota 7 TCU 30 Final Illinois 19 Washington 44 Final Purdue 14 11 Notre Dame 30 Final Penn State 13 Rutgers 10 Final Nebraska 55 Fresno State 19