Big Ten lunchtime links
June, 15, 2012
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Siri, show me some links:
- Blue-chip Penn State tight end recruit Adam Breneman suffered a knee injury that could be serious. Rich Hoffmann wonders if the ghost of JoePa will haunt the Sandusky court room.
- Though beating Ohio State remains his priority, Brady Hoke knows Michigan State has whipped his team four years in a row.
- A selective eye in recruiting has helped fuel Michigan State's success. Johnny Adams is taking a serious tone this offseason.
- Ohio State is the Big Ten's best team? That's a fallacy, Matt Hayes writes.
- Norwood Teague officially takes over as Minnesota's athletic director on Monday and sat down for this Q&A about his to-do list.
- Whitney Mercilus signed his deal with the Houston Texans.
- Talking some Indiana football in this Bloomington Herald Times chat.
- The Cedar Rapids Gazette's Iowa countdown takes a closer look at offensive lineman Conor Boffeli. Four former Hawkeyes are playing in Canada, eh?
- Remembering Irving Fryar's 62-yard touchdown reception that helped save Nebraska at Oklahoma State. A new event could help the Huskers sell recruits on Big Red.
- Why Kain Colter has become perhaps the most likable Northwestern Wildcat.
- Purdue appointed an interim player personnel director.