Big Ten lunch links
July, 6, 2012
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Anyone else itching for football weather? Can't stand this heat.
- Rob Oller wonders whether Urban Meyer is the man to finally produce NFL quarterbacks at Ohio State.
- Penn State shouldn't worry about Pitt and instead try to play West Virginia more often, Guy Cipriano writes. The Maize n Brew and Black Shoe Diary guys examine Penn State in 2012.
- Michigan State commit Damion Terry has become a major asset for Spartans' recruiting. Here are two players the Spartans would love to sign in February.
- Michigan's Brady Hoke says Year 2 at a job can be the toughest and cautions against expectations. Receiver recruit Corey Holmes is thrilled with Michigan's scholarship offer, but the 2014 prospect will wait to make a decision.
- Athlon ranks the Big Ten wide receiver groups entering 2012, with Nebraska and Northwestern on top.
- Several Big Ten bloggers weigh in on who will win the league this season.
- Nebraska recruit Christian Lacouture is excited to see how he measures up at The Opening.
- A closer look at Iowa safety Nico Law. A Q&A with Iowa athletic director Gary Barta.
- Recruit Mikey Dudek impressed Illinois' coaches with his speed at a recent camp.
- Former Indiana star Antwaan Randle El will announce his retirement from the NFL next week.