For columns on the release of the Freeh report, see our earlier post.
- We now know the man who gave a $2 million donation to Purdue's football program back in December. A rundown of former Boilers in the NFL.
- Nebraska's Eric Martin takes to Twitter to express his financial frustrations -- until seemingly being silenced. Huskers AD Tom Osborne says Penn State's pain may linger. BTN.com's Tom Dienhart checks in with Nebraska offensive coordinator Tim Beck.
- Apparently Penn State didn't want its students to watch coverage of the Freeh report's release.
- Michigan's schedule away from Ann Arbor is brutal: How many games will the Wolverines win?
- Michigan State is in the mix for several defensive end recruits. Former Spartans linebacker Kaleb Thornhill gives back at his camps.
- If you haven't seen the Big Ten mascots do their thing, here you go.
- A Florida perspective on Urban Meyer's immediate impact at Ohio State.
- Experts say Penn State's program is still unlikely to face major NCAA sanctions.
- Iowa adds a big tight end to its 2013 recruiting class. Hawkeyes coach Kirk Ferentz hits the links with Zach Johnson.
- Several Big Ten schools are gunning for recruit Damon Webb.
- Tight end John Rabe could be Minnesota's secret weapon this fall.
- Wisconsin players continue to appear on preseason award watch lists.
- Northwestern quarterback Kain Colter doesn't seem too pleased with his likeness in NCAA Football '13.
- A few Illinois football notes from John Supinie.
- Previewing Indiana in 2012. As he prepares for retirement, Antwaan Randle El was in a class by himself at IU.