Be sure and send in your questions for today's mailblog. Or, if you want to respond via Twitter, have at it.
Onto the links ...
Onto the links ...
- Here's the latest on Purdue's suspension of starting middle linebacker Dwayne Beckford. The Boilers might play multiple QBs this season, but Caleb TerBush is their No. 1 signal caller.
- Michigan needs to stop the Hoke-y pokey and make a decision on suspended RB Fitz Toussaint, Drew Sharp writes. Alabama provides an excellent barometer for the Wolverines' program, Bob Wojnowski writes. Seven observations from Michigan's first depth chart.
- As Bob Hunter notes, Urban Meyer and Jim Tressel share few similarities. Bill Livingston sees things a bit differently regarding Meyer and Tressel, at least on the field. The Buckeyes' Reid Fragel and Travis Howard hold off young challengers to keep their starting jobs.
- Some key questions for Penn State heading into its opener against Ohio. A closer look at the Lions' depth chart. Penn State no longer will play "Sweet Caroline" at home games.
- BTN.com's Tom Dienhart reveals his Big Ten bowl predictions. More national bowl predictions here and here.
- There are a few missing pieces on Illinois' Week 1 depth chart. The Illini are excited and optimistic as the Tim Beckman era begins.
- You've seen our Big Ten forecast for 2012. Check out what our ESPN colleagues think will happen.
- If Nebraska continues to mature, big things will happen for Big Red this fall, Steve Sipple writes. Hurricane Isaac has caused Southern Miss to adjust its preparation for Nebraska.
- Despite limited work in camp, Wisconsin star Montee Ball says he's ready for the season. Badgers freshman RB Vonte Jackson will redshirt this fall.
- Michigan-Alabama headlines the Week 1 slate in college football.
- Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald reluctantly released a depth chart Monday. Syracuse prepares to face gifted Wildcats signal caller Kain Colter.
- Jerry Kill looks forward to the day when Minnesota doesn't have to open each season on the road. Minnesota likely will use a committee system at running back this season.
- Both Michigan State and Boise State are blocking out the polls. Some answers to Spartans' questions following camp.
- Five keys to the season for the Indiana Hoosiers. Indiana adds a big piece to its 2013 recruiting class (subscription required).
- The Daily Iowan debates if AIRBHG is real. Football bloodlines run deep in the Iowa program this season.