Big Ten lunchtime links
October, 8, 2012
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
So do they celebrate Columbus Day in Ann Arbor?
- Bo Pelini needs to shake things up in the bye week, Sam McKewon writes. Nebraska took a giant step backward in the Ohio State loss, Steven M. Sipple writes.
- Wisconsin is finding ways to juggle three big playmakers at tailback. Are Badgers fans who boo their own team spoiled?
- Purdue has a lot to fix before hosting Wisconsin this weekend.
- The big win over Nebraska has Ohio State dreaming big about this season. The Buckeyes are ahead of schedule under Urban Meyer.
- Six reasons why Penn State is on a roll right now. The Lions enter their bye week on a major high note.
- Shoulder surgery shut down Northwestern freshman Ifeadi Odenigbo's season.
- Illinois couldn't even claim a moral victory over Wisconsin.
- Reviewing Indiana's loss to Michigan State (subscription required).
- Storylines for Iowa as it comes off its bye week and heads to Michigan State. The Big Ten possibilities look greater now for the Hawkeyes.
- Michigan should explore its tailback options, Kyle Meinke writes. The Wolverines are now operating in the shadows.
- Michigan State's young guns showed their stuff on Saturday. The Spartans lamented another slow start against Indiana.
- Minnesota used its bye week to rest up.
- Big Ten power rankings from BTN.com and Athlon.