Big Ten lunchtime links
January, 25, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
I love nothing!
- Evaluating the first season for Illinois' Class of 2012.
- Iowa still hasn't given any information out about assistant coaching changes, but the school posted an advertisement for a coaching position on its website. Hawkeyes product Marshal Yanda is playing in the Super Bowl, and his mom is enjoying every bit of it.
- Denard Robinson isn't fazed by talk of his sliding draft stock. Former Wolverines defensive coordinator Greg Robinson is looking to get back into big-time football.
- Mark Dantonio had his contract renewed until 2018. Spartans recruit Damion Terry is getting some more love in the star rankings.
- Four walk-ons committed to Minnesota.
- Sam McKewon sizes up the forthcoming NCAA recruiting changes and looks at some Nebraska recruiting issues.
- Maize-N-Brew reviews Northwestern's season.
- A shoulder injury kept Ohio State's John Simon out of the Senior Bowl and could require surgery. The Buckeyes are pushing the boundaries when it comes to ticket prices and structures. Some more on Joey O'Connor's decision to transfer.
- A look at Bill O'Brien's offseason to-do list at Penn State. The Lions landed another "run-on" quarterback. A victim's lawsuit claims that Jerry Sandusky tried to buy silence by offering him a pair of Joe Paterno's socks.
- Purdue reportedly found its offensive coordinator in John Shoop.
- Wisconsin got a surprise commitment for its secondary. The Badgers are making another push for an in-state defensive star.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g