Big Ten helmet stickers: Week 11
November, 15, 2009
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
I'm stuck on these guys.
- Wisconsin QB Scott Tolzien: Tolzien looked like the guy we saw in September, as he torched Michigan's defense for 240 pass yards and a career-high four touchdowns. He spread the ball well to Nick Toon, Garrett Graham and Isaac Anderson, and moved the Badgers closer to the 10-win plateau.
- Penn State LB Navorro Bowman: In what might be his final game at Beaver Stadium, Bowman turned in a brilliant performance to rescue Penn State against Indiana. He led the Lions with 12 tackles, including a sack, and had a 73-yard interception return for a touchdown to break a 10-10 tie in the third quarter.
- Ohio State RB Brandon Saine: The Buckeyes junior saved his best performance for the perfect time, rushing for 103 yards and two touchdown on only 11 carries against Iowa. Saine's 49-yard scoring run in the fourth quarter gave the Buckeyes a 24-10 lead.
- Wisconsin RB John Clay: Clay solidified himself as the frontrunner for Big Ten offensive player of the year honors with another dominant performance on the ground. The sophomore piled up 151 rush yards and a touchdown on only 26 carries. Can someone say Heisman Trophy candidate in 2010?
- Iowa WR Derrell Johnson-Koulianos: I rarely give these to players from losing teams, but DJK once again showed why he's a game-changer for Iowa. His 99-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter brought Iowa back after it appeared Ohio State had delivered the knockout blow. Johnson-Koulianos also had three receptions for 71 yards.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g