Big Ten lunchtime links
February, 20, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
One week until the first Big Ten spring practice.
- Former Iowa receivers coach Erik Campbell landed a gig with the CFL team in Montreal. A closer look at each of the Hawkeyes' signees, all in one place. Should Iowa spend more time recruiting Florida?
- A big recruiting weekend approaches for Michigan. Will Campbell wasn't invited to the NFL combine but still believes he'll get his chance.
- Michigan State's Larry Caper feels like he should have played more, and he hopes to make his impression during the Spartans' pro day.
- Purdue punter Cody Webster made the school's baseball team, where he'll be used as a left-handed reliever.
- Another Illinois assistant could be moving on.
- Here's a look at Minnesota linebacker Aaron Hill.
- Brett Maher will start off the Nebraska NFL combine contingent. Jury deliberations continued in the Alfonzo Dennard trial.
- What if Ohio State had played a schedule as hard as its basketball team has faced? Some Buckeyes are looking at position changes at the next level.
- What to expect from Penn State's four players at the combine. John Urschel is ready to be a leader for the Nittany Lions.
- Barry Alvarez talked about the Miami scandal.
- The elimination of FCS opponents by the Big Ten and possibly others will have a big impact on those smaller schools.