Big Ten lunch links
February, 26, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
One day away from spring ball in the Big Ten. Link time.
- All is quiet on the Big Ten expansion front, according to Ohio State AD Gene Smith.
- Ohio State's Braxton Miller receives help from a famous quarterback guru (subscription required). Buckeyes incoming recruit Jayme Thompson credits jiu jitsu for some of his success on the gridiron.
- Michigan State cornerback Johnny Adams says rival Michigan "isn't going anywhere any time soon."
- Michigan draft hopeful Will Campbell draws inspiration from his college coaches. After signing a Midwest-centric class earlier this month, Michigan adds a 2014 recruit from Florida.
- Audrey Snyder looks at how Penn State's contingent fared at the NFL combine. The Lions' first two 2014 commits address a big need at running back.
- Northwestern will stress offensive line development as it kicks off spring ball.
- California prospects Johnny Stanton and Terrell Newby can't wait to head to Nebraska. Several future Nebraska players are competing in the state's Shrine Bowl.
- Wisconsin's Montee Ball struggled and shined at the combine.
- A few Minnesota notes from the weekend.
- Former Indiana player and assistant Mark Deal will be inducted into the Indiana Football Hall of Fame.