Big Ten lunchtime links
March, 25, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Florida Gulf Coast and La Salle in the Sweet 16. You had that, right?
- One writer predicts that Indiana will go bowling in 2013.
- Examining the running back position at Iowa this spring.
- Desmond Morgan talks about practicing at middle linebacker this spring for Michigan.
- Mark Dantonio issued a positive practice report for Michigan State. Linebacker Max Bullough says he wants to force a turnover on every play. The Spartans are trying to figure out how to win close games.
- Reviewing the first half of Nebraska's spring practice as the Huskers return today from a 10-day break.
- Another Querio brother appears close to joining Northwestern.
- Ohio State's offensive linemen are much more established this spring than last (subscription required). The Buckeyes added a defensive line recruit from Illinois.
- Bill O'Brien isn't just Penn State's head coach -- he's also the Nittany Lions' "capologist." Will Adam Breneman redshirt this year?
- Raheem Mostert wants to be a bigger part of the Purdue offense this season.
- Jeffrey Lewis might be buried on the Wisconsin running back depth chart, but he's in no hurry to switch positions. Badgers assistants will make about $500,000 more combined than last year's group of assistant coaches did.
- Will the NFL's crown rule affect college players?