Big Ten lunchtime links
May, 8, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
No barking from the dog. No smog. And mama cooked the breakfast with no hog.
- Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples likes Michigan State a whole lot more than most in his post-spring Top 25. New Hall of Famer Percy Snow was always a high-impact guy for Michigan State. Chris McDonald will try to make the New England Patriots' roster.
- Iowa's Damon Bullock is a star on Vine. The Hawkeyes were picked to finish last in the Big Ten by one publication.
- Michigan won't have Will Hagerup, but Matt Wile should be able to handle the punting duties this year. The Wolverines have an early leg up on a top 2015 recruit.
- Minnesota upgraded its schedule by adding TCU.
- Lots of coverage of former Nebraska star Tommie Frazier making the Hall of Fame here, here and here.
- Orlando Pace made the pancake block famous and now is in the Hall of Fame. Some freshmen who might make an instant impact for Ohio State.
- Maybe Penn State should drop its spring game for a while. Bill O'Brien played the role of head fundraiser. O'Brien doesn't rule out the idea of the Nittany Lions having some two-way players.
- Ron Dayne now can add the Hall of Fame to his legacy. More on the Great Dayne.
- David Cooper is key to Indiana's hopes for a defensive turnaround.
- Purdue is pursuing a Florida offensive lineman.
- Predicting Northwestern's number of wins in the 2013 season.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g