Big Ten lunchtime links
May, 22, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Four more days.
- Penn State's "JoeBots" could end up driving Bill O'Brien away, David Jones writes. O'Brien opened up for an HBO interview.
- Offensive lineman Kyle Kalis "took the next step" during spring practice for Michigan. At least one Michigan football makes it clear that it was not made in Ohio.
- Incoming freshman Gerald Holmes is an intriguing option at tailback for Michigan State. Damion Terry could help the Spartans' offense evolve.
- Kirk Ferentz remains committed to having a quarterback competition. Examining the Iowa linebacker position.
- Burning questions for Wisconsin this fall. Gary Andersen served up some burgers at Culver's and also some Badgers nuggets.
- Purdue is working on renovating the south end zone at Ross-Ade Stadium.
- Ex-Nebraska star David Humm is getting assistance from the new Huskers Greats Foundation. Tom Osborne will focus on charity work after his retirement.
- Should Northwestern freshman Godwin Igwebuike play running back or safety?
- Examining the cornerback position at Ohio State.
- Tim Beckman is excited to take the Illini back to Camp Rantoul this August.
- The Little Caesars Bowl could continue ... outdoors ... in Detroit ... in December.
- Five breakout candidates in the Big Ten.