Big Ten lunch links
June, 4, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Roy Hibbert has been working on the links since the final buzzer Monday night. That's why he left the court so quickly.
- The Pinstripe Bowl addition is a brand-builder for the Big Ten, Tom Dienhart writes. Those in Big 12 country aren't sorry to see the Pinstripe Bowl go away.
- Michigan spent $1.73 million on its recent Outback Bowl trip. Wolverines recruit Jabrill Peppers fought through adversity to become a star.
- Former Ohio State LB David Perkins was arrested for criminal trespassing and other charges in late May, shortly before the team announced his departure. A quarterback recruit Ohio State had targeted picks Texas A&M.
- The Big Ten needs to hold its presidents accountable, Drew Sharp writes.
- Penn State must remember scholarship limits when assembling its next recruiting class. A look at the unique venue in Ireland where Penn State likely will play in 2014.
- Michigan State faces a tough road in the 2015 season. Spartans assistants Pat Narduzzi and Ron Burton head East for a defensive line recruit.
- A look at quarterback Wes Lunt's two transfer options: Illinois and Louisville. Lunt returns to Illinois' campus Thursday.
- A lot of Big Ten nuggets -- not positive ones -- in the latest pop quiz from Pat Forde.
- Speaking of the road, Iowa in 2015 will open there for the the 11th time in the past 16 years.
- Wisconsin fans finally can mark their calendars for Iowa's return to Camp Randall Stadium. Paul Fanlund wonders if the Camp Randall experience has grown sour for Badger fans.
- New Purdue coach Darrell Hazell believes in a run-first approach.
- Minnesota AD Norwood Teague admits the Gophers' upcoming schedules are daunting.
- Nebraska will make its first trip to Rutgers in 2015. A court hearing is delayed for potential Huskers transfer Alex Lewis.
- Maryland is heading back to Baltimore to play a Big Ten game in 2015.
- Michigan State and Ohio State top the Big Ten linebacker rankings for 2013.
- Northwestern is on the verge of adding yet another commit to its 2014 recruiting class. Wildcats incoming line recruit Eric Joraskie wants to see the field right away.
- In case you missed it, The Reveal at Indiana.
- Gordon Gee's comedy routine.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g