Big Ten lunchtime links
June, 12, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
- A closer look at Illinois linebacker Mason Monheim.
- Incoming Indiana defensive lineman Darius Latham is making his presence known on the boys' state all-star basketball team (subscription required). The Hoosiers picked up a quarterback from Los Angeles.
- Iowa is keeping a steady course in APR scores. A look inside the Hawkeyes' Ladies Football Academy.
- A Northwestern summer camp preview.
- Brady Hoke has Michigan's APR scores on an upswing. The Wolverines are in on two more of the top recruits in the nation. Devin Gardner says the team is angry about the way 2012 finished.
- Gerald Holmes is getting ready to try to become the next Michigan State starting tailback. Max Bullough is on the NFL radar.
- Minnesota got some good news with the APR scores.
- Nebraska got a commitment from a strong offensive lineman. Summer camp could yield several prospects for the Huskers.
- A kicker who showed the ability to perform under pressure accepted a scholarship offer from Ohio State. The Buckeyes' APR scores continue to climb.
- Penn State and Bill O'Brien continue to draw top recruits. Chris Weinke says Michael O'Connor is a near mirror image to Christian Hackenberg. A PSU video shows off the team's top weight-room performers.
- Purdue's new assistants are using summer camps to get acclimated. The Boilers are pursuing Glenn Robinson's son as a recruit.
- Wisconsin has found the perfect fit in Gary Andersen.
- Checking in on the Big Ten quarterbacks.
- A Big Ten expansion Q&A. Andy Staples grades all the expansion moves from the past three years.
- The BTN guys debate who will lead the league in receiving touchdowns.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g