Big Ten lunch links
June, 20, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
- Michigan State has high hopes for Riley Bullough at running back. The Spartans land their 10th commit for the 2014 recruiting class. Mark Dantonio is open to playing any quarterback this fall, including incoming freshman Damion Terry.
- A big 24 hours for Wisconsin as a linebacker and a quarterback commit to the Badgers. You can get your wedding picture at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman discusses the diamond formation, the outlook at receiver and what he expects in Year 2. Defensive end recruit Jalyn Holmes visits Ohio State but doesn't commit -- yet.
- Gerry DiNardo and Brady Hoke discuss the Big Ten's perception. Previewing Week 8 in the conference.
- It doesn't have a catchy name, but Iowa has a big recruiting weekend on tap.
- Michigan makes several more scholarship offers at a recent camp. Incoming running back Derrick Green will be a star for Michigan, Tom Luginbill writes. The Wolverines add a walk-on quarterback for 2013.
- Illinois QB recruit Aaron Bailey is excited to compete with Wes Lunt, according to Bailey's father.
- Indiana and future Big Ten member Maryland are among Athlon's most improved teams for 2013.
- A look at Penn State's future quarterback scenarios. The Black Shoe Diaries guys weigh in on Penn State's breakout player for 2013.
- SI.com's Andy Staples breaks down the Ed O'Bannon versus the NCAA case.
- Northwestern's 2014 recruiting class is nearly done, but who will take the final few spots?
- The SEC is ducking Rutgers in scheduling.
- A look back at the 1973 Minnesota team.
- Profiling Nebraska kicker Mauro Bondi.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g