Big Ten lunchtime links: Weber bounces back
October, 16, 2008
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
Check out these links after we finish chatting.
- Iowa running back Shonn Greene isn't ruling out the possibility of going pro after the season, Randy Peterson writes in the Des Moines Register
- Illinois backup quarterback Eddie McGee won't be suspended following his arrest last weekend, Terry Bannon writes in the Chicago Tribune.
- Michigan still doesn't know whether quarterback Steven Threet (elbow) will be available Saturday at Penn State, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Wolverines coach Rich Rodriguez isn't feeling sorry for himself despite the team's struggles, CBSsports.com's Dennis Dodd writes.
- Talk about tough. Minnesota quarterback Adam Weber took just five days to recover from knee surgery and didn't miss a game, Kent Youngblood writes in the Star Tribune.
- Purdue offensive coordinator Ed Zaunbrecher will match wits with a friend Saturday at Northwestern, Tom Kubat writes in The Journal and Courier.
- Northwestern's inability to stretch the field has hindered the offense this season, Jim O'Donnell writes in the Chicago Sun-Times.