Big Ten lunchtime links: Pryor got away from Lions
October, 23, 2008
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
Reading is fundamental.
- CBSSports.com's Dennis Dodd agrees with our own Gene Wojciechowski and writes that Penn State coach Joe Paterno deserves a new contract.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ron Musselman looks back at Terrelle Pryor's recruiting courtship and how he got away from Penn State.
- Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst doesn't sugarcoat the poor performance of his unit, Jeff Potrykus writes in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- As a struggling freshman quarterback, Juice Williams thought he maybe should switch positions at Illinois, Bob Asmussen writes in The News-Gazette. The Illini are glad he stayed put.
- Otis Wiley received a late introduction to the Michigan State-Michigan rivalry, but the Spartans star safety knows where his loyalty lies, Shannon Shelton writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- Some Indiana notes, including quarterback Kellen Lewis still being limited in practice with a high ankle sprain, The Herald-Times' Chris Korman writes in The Hoosier Scoop blog.