Big Ten lunchtime links
October, 9, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Bend it like Wainwright.
- New Michigan starting center Graham Glasgow still keeps his walk-on mindset.
- The Big Ten title goal might be slipping away from Wisconsin, but these Badgers are built to handle their business, Tom Oates writes.
- Another week brings more challenges for Penn State's banged-up linebacker crew.
- Danny Etling will lose his anonymity as he gains the Purdue starting quarterback job.
- Indiana's up-tempo offense will present a different challenge to Michigan State's ferocious defense.
- Jamie Williams wants to help Bo Pelini win championships as the supervisor of Nebraska's football program.
- Indiana needs to win at Michigan State to make Bob Kravitz a believer.
- Going to Wisconsin might be an even tougher task for Northwestern than last week, Herb Gould writes.
- Urban Meyer says Ohio State's porous pass defense is "alarming" and needs to be fixed during the bye week.
- Kirk Ferentz says he's serious about Iowa never setting up a punt return again.