Big Ten lunchtime links
October, 23, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
World Series. Game 1. Wainwright. Fenway. So excited. Full sentences ... difficult. Links:
- Ohio State cornerback Doran Grant has soaked up lessons from teammate Bradley Roby.
- Northwestern quarterback Kain Colter left no doubt that he will play this week at Iowa.
- Iowa's tight ends have suddenly bloomed into big-time weapons.
- Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon is glad he didn't end up going to Iowa but recalls the decision to decommit from the Hawkeyes as one of the toughest he's ever made.
- Michigan State's Jeremy Langford is finally getting a feel for playing running back, which is why his stats have gone up.
- Minnesota has lots of questions to answer as it gets ready for Nebraska on Saturday.
- Stanley Jean-Baptiste is targeting a strong finish to the season for the Huskers.
- Penn State's Bill O'Brien is in the zone as he prepares for the big game this week at Ohio State.
- Steve Greenberg grades Illinois after six games and makes a prediction for the final six.
- Indiana coach Kevin Wilson says he still has confidence in defensive coordinator Doug Mallory despite the Hoosiers' glaring problems on defense.
- Watch Jeremy Gallon and Devin Gardner sing.