Big Ten lunchtime links
October, 29, 2013
By Chantel Jennings | ESPN.com
How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?
- Penn State will pay nearly $60 million to 26 sexual abuse victims and PSU's president says it's "another step forward in the healing process."
- In college football, Ohio State joins Alabama, Florida State and Oregon as this season's "Big Four."
- On the verge of the longest win streak in Ohio State history, Urban Meyer refuses to utter the word "lose."
- Bonus OSU bullet point: The Buckeye marching band continues to just defy all notions of what marching bands can do.
- The Free Press' Drew Sharp looks at whether Michigan is physical enough to handle Michigan State's defense. The answers might surprise you.
- Michigan might not be physical enough to handle the Spartans, but a few of its players did pull a man out of his car after an accident during the Wolverines' bye week.
- Wisconsin LB Chris Borland is expected to play this weekend against Iowa.
- And not only is he ready to play, he and his defense are ready for a very physical matchup.
- Nebraska is about to head into a difficult stretch, and the Cornhuskers have serious issues and deficiencies on both sides of the ball.
- It's time to demand better from Northwestern, according to the Chicago Tribune's David Haugh.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g