Big Ten lunchtime links
October, 30, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
The head of state has called for me by name. But I don't have time for him. It's going to be a glorious day. I feel my luck could change.
- Greg Mattison says "enough is enough," and the Michigan defense needs to turn the corner.
- Michigan State linebacker Max Bullough is confident going against the Wolverines, saying "we should win this game."
- Last year, Ohio State had trouble stopping the big running play. This year? The Buckeyes are better at that than any team in the country.
- Nebraska offensive coordinator Tim Beck has a big challenge when he draws up his Northwestern game plan.
- A frightening scene at Camp Randall Stadium 20 years ago today led to many changes and safety improvements.
- Iowa fans have reason to envy Wisconsin, Pat Harty writes.
- Penn State might be struggling, but this week's opponent, Illinois, is in even worse shape, David Jones writes.
- Jerry Kill will resume some coaching duties, but Minnesota will stick with what has been working for now.
- Indiana's young offensive line has persevered through injuries.
- The Ohio State game will have a little extra meaning for a couple of Purdue coaches.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g