Big Ten lunchtime links
November, 5, 2013
By Chantel Jennings | ESPN.com
There is a colonial woman on the wing. There is something they're not telling us.
- Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen is happy to get his Badgers back on the field at Camp Randall this weekend and is eager to give the fans a win.
- Video: Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio celebrates the Michigan State victory by jumping around in the locker room.
- The Ohio State defense was a weakness of the team, but the coaches put pressure on the group and it changed the mentality.
- The Free Press' Drew Sharp writes that Bo Schembechler would be ashamed of how soft this Michigan team is.
- Iowa QB Jake Rudock is listed as the starter for the Purdue game despite his early exit with a knee injury last weekend.
- The Minnesota Daily's Samuel Gordon says that Philip Nelson is the right quarterback for this Minnesota team, even though he didn't always feel that way.
- Purdue coach Darrell Hazell's team won't be playing in a bowl game this season, but he still feels confident about the direction the Boilermakers are headed.
- Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg is adding elements to his game, plus other notes from the Nittany Lions.
- Bo Pelini is past the "Mustache Miracle" and is on to game planning for Michigan, plus a few notes on injuries.
- Luckily Northwestern is off this weekend or else 13 key players would be out and seven players would be limited.