Big Ten lunchtime links
November, 12, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Nice little hoops doubleheader in Chicago tonight.
- Ohio State is undefeated again, but the 2013 Buckeyes have more "juice."
- Purdue offers Penn State some rebound opportunity -- but also some risk.
- Northwestern accomplished its most important goal during its bye week: getting healthy.
- Nebraska aspires to play defense like Michigan State does. Working hard runs in the family for Ameer Abdullah.
- How will Michigan State deal with Nebraska's tight, press-man coverage?
- Brady Hoke defended Michigan's play calling.
- After seeing a no-huddle spread attack from BYU, Wisconsin's defense should be well prepared for Indiana this week.
- With a bowl game clinched, opportunity awaits the Iowa Hawkeyes from here on out.
- Illinois, which has lost 19 straight Big Ten games, braces for an Ohio State team that has won 21 straight games.
- Darrell Hazell is working through the rebuilding process at Purdue.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g