Big Ten lunchtime links
December, 10, 2013
By Chantel Jennings | ESPN.com
Paper. Snow. A GHOST!
- Michigan State's upset of Ohio State is a fitting end to the BCS era, writes Michael Rosenberg.
- The loss proves that Ohio State is human, but the Buckeyes are still set up to be an elite program.
- Penn State's John Urschel and Glenn Carson will play in the East-West Shrine Game.
- Minnesota's Brock Vereen says that playing in the Texas Bowl gives Minnesota an advantage because it has been there before.
- Kirk Ferentz is wary of LSU's backup QB because of how history has played itself out, but he's happy that left tackle Brandon Scherff says he will return for his senior season at Iowa.
- Video of the 2013 Illinois senior class discussing their careers for the Illini.
- Teddy Greenstein takes a deeper look at Chris Borland's upbringing and how it made him play the way he does at Wisconsin.
- As he did Sunday on the Gator Bowl teleconference, Nebraska's Bo Pelini needs to make sure that his positive voice is heard.
- Former Michigan QB Brian Griese stressed sacrifice to this year's group at the team's banquet.