Alright, alright, alright ...
- Some takes on Penn State's hiring of James Franklin here and here and here. Franklin holds his first full team meeting.
- The Big Ten is putting its record revenues back into its football programs, Dan Wetzel writes.
- Former Indiana coach Bill Mallory not surprisingly disagreed with the team's decision to fire his son as defensive coordinator. The Hoosiers finally could benefit from playing so many young players.
- New Michigan offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier doesn't tip his hand about the quarterback situation. Does athletic director Dave Brandon mettle too much with the school's top programs?
- Nebraska is gearing up for its typical late push before national signing day. A good look at what's next for the Huskers from Brian Christopherson.
- Bill Rabinowitz and Tim May discuss several key Ohio State topics coming out of the season.
- Michigan State QB Connor Cook thinks it's silly to consider him an NFL prospect at this point.
- Mike Carmin checks in with Purdue early enrollee Kirk Barron.
- Here's where Minnesota's recruiting stands about three weeks before signing day.