Big Ten lunchtime links
April, 25, 2014
By Josh Moyer | ESPN.com
Gonna have some fun/show you how it's done/TGIF.
- The result of Northwestern players' vote on whether to unionize will remain private until the National Labor Relations Board rules whether the players can actually unionize.
- BTN's Tom Dienhart looks at the conference's biggest surprises and disappointments in the NFL draft over the years.
- CBS' Gregg Doyel thinks a statue for Joe Paterno is a bad idea; ESPN's Ivan Maisel believes it's a good one.
- There's plenty at "steak" in the Michigan State spring scrimmage, so here's a closer look at what fans should keep an eye on.
- Center Chad Lindsay might have snubbed Michigan with his transfer to Ohio State, but it's not the end of the world for the Wolverines.
- It's not time to hit the panic button yet on Ohio State's 2015 recruiting class, but the Buckeyes are off to a slow start.
- Randy Edsall's staff at Maryland will make a combined $2.5 million next season, which would have ranked fourth among Big Ten schools in 2013.
- Here's an early breakdown, game by game, of Wisconsin's schedule this year.
- Jamil Pollard thought his football career was over last fall when he suffered what was believed to be a career-ending injury, but he's now back on Rutgers' football field at offensive guard.
- Traditional defensive strategies have undergone some tweaking from Iowa's staff, and that has only helped propel the Hawkeyes to success.