Big Ten lunch links
October, 18, 2011
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
You gooder than me no make difference.
- Nebraska should stick to its traditional look and avoid the alternative uni fad, Tom Shatel writes. Huskers cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste, a converted wideout, looks to build off of his performance against Ohio State.
- Wisconsin will get wide receiver Nick Toon back on the field, but the status of defensive tackle Patrick Butrym is unclear. Badgers quarterback Russell Wilson dodges the verbal blitz from Michigan State.
- The Spartans have a ton to gain from this week's showdown against Wisconsin, Joe Rexrode writes.
- Penn State's defense has been downright stingy. David Jones weighs in on the interesting circumstances surrounding the Penn State-Northwestern matchup.
- Northwestern's pass defense is simply the worst, Teddy Greenstein writes.
- Illinois running back Jason Ford (shoulder) will be ready for this week's game at Purdue.
- Michigan doesn't label Michigan State's play as dirty after falling to the Spartans. Wolverines center David Molk admits Michigan State timed the snap counts perfectly.
- The Columbus Dispatch's Tim May and Bill Rabinowitz break down Ohio State's season-saving win. The Buckeyes get a much-needed breather this week.
- Danny Hope discusses Purdue's injury situation.
- The "On Iowa" podcast breaks down the Hawkeyes' win against Northwestern and the upcoming schedule. Iowa LB James Morris (ankle) is listed as the starter on the depth chart for Indiana.
- Hoosiers fans: tell Terry Hutchens whether or not you'd like to have more night games at The Rock. Indiana could get linebacker Leon Beckum back on the field at Iowa.