Friday, March 12, 2010
Big Ten lunch links
By ESPN.com staff
Spring ball in the Big Ten is less than 24 hours away. Check your pulse.
- Notre Dame will need to reach out to the Big Ten, not vice versa, Teddy Greenstein writes in the Chicago Tribune.
- A new-look defensive line is one of Wisconsin's big questions entering spring practice, Jeff Potrykus writes in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Former Michigan star and ESPN analyst Desmond Howard is on the ballot for the College Football Hall of Fame, annarbor.com's Dave Birkett writes. So is former Illinois star Moe Gardner, Bob Asmussen writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- Michigan cornerback Donovan Warren hopes to boost his stock at Michigan's pro day, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- An interesting breakdown of how much each Big Ten team is worth to the conference from The Rivalry, Esq.
- Terrelle Pryor's knee looks fine, as Ohio State is bonding early in the a.m., Tim May writes in The Columbus Dispatch.
- Nile Kinnick tops Iowa's list of athletic icons, Mike Hlas writes in The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette.
- A recap of Minnesota's pro day from The Minnesota Daily's Michael Rietmulder.