Friday, March 26, 2010
Big Ten lunch links
By ESPN.com staff
He built GE into the greatest company on Earth, and the Earth into one of the top three planets in the universe!
- CBSSports.com's Dennis Dodd weighs in on Rich Rodriguez, Terrelle Pryor's knee and other spring football storylines.
- An already strong Big Ten looks to get stronger with expansion, Dodd writes.
- Penn State has plenty of holes to fill as spring practice begins, Bob Flounders writes in The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News. Quarterback and linebacker are among the big questions facing the Nittany Lions this spring, Bernard Fernandez writes in the Philadelphia Daily News.
- Michigan State star Greg Jones addressed questions about his size by packing on 15 pounds before spring ball, Shannon Shelton writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- When Adrian Clayborn told Kirk Ferentz he was returning to Iowa for 2010, the coach had no reason to ask why, Ryan Suchomel writes in the Iowa City Press-Citizen.
- Rodriguez expects better things this fall from Michigan linebackers Obi Ezeh and Jonas Mouton, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Wisconsin left tackle Gabe Carimi returns to the practice field and mixes it up with J.J. Watt, Tom Mulhern writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Former Minnesota wideout Eric Decker looks forward to the NFL, other than the occasional Ray Lewis hit to the ribs.
- Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald previews spring ball with Skip Myslenski.