Friday, February 18, 2011
Big Ten lunch links
By ESPN.com staff
Enjoy the weekend.
- In case you missed it, my spring previews for the Leaders Division, the Legends Division and the entire league.
- Before installing the new systems, Brady Hoke wants to work on Michigan's mind-set, annarbor.com's Jeff Arnold writes. Michigan will host many of the Midwest's top recruits this weekend, Matt Dorsey writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- Some good Northwestern pre-spring notes from the Daily Herald's Lindsey Willhite.
- Wisconsin's newest defensive assistant has ties to coordinators Chris Ash and Charlie Partridge from their Iowa State days, Jeff Potrykus writes in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Former Penn State receiver Graham Zug, AKA Amish Lightning, is hanging up his cleats to enter the real world, Lions247's Sean Fitz writes.
- Nebraska assistant John Garrison demands perfection, Rich Kaipust writes in the Omaha World-Herald. Another new Huskers assistant, Ross Els, is looking forward to coming home, Erik Buderus writes in the Hastings Tribune.
- Former Iowa offensive lineman Brian Ferentz lands a spot on the New England Patriots' coaching staff, Pat Harty writes in the Iowa City Press-Citizen.
- Jim Tressel reflects on his decade as Ohio State's coach with The Lantern's Zack Meisel.