Thursday, January 26, 2012
Big Ten signing day predictions
By Adam Rittenberg
Big Ten teams are making the final push toward national signing day, and several of the nation's top recruits remain uncommitted.
ESPN's recruiting experts have made predictions on where several coveted uncommitted prospects will end up signing on Wednesday. If they prove to be correct, some Big Ten fan bases will be pleased.
Let's take a look:
- Athlete Davonte Neal (No. 8 in ESPNU 150): Five of seven experts predict Ohio State
- OT Andrus Peat (No. 9 in ESPNU 150): Three of seven experts predict Nebraska
- Athlete Stefon Diggs (No. 13 in ESPNU 150: One of seven experts predicts Ohio State
- OT Joshua Garnett (No. 44 in ESPNU 150): Three of seven experts predict Michigan
- OT Jordan Diamond No. 94 in ESPNU 150): Six of seven experts predict Michigan
- DE Jamal Marcus: Five of seven experts predict Ohio State
- S Trae Elston: Two of seven experts predict Penn State
- WR Monty Madaris: Five of seven experts predict Michigan State
- WR Andre McDonald: Four experts predict Minnesota, one predicts Illinois
- Athlete Demetrious Cox: Four experts predict Michigan State, two predict Penn State, one predicts Ohio State
- G Alex Kozan: Four experts predict Iowa, two predict Michigan
- RB Imani Cross: One expert predicts Nebraska
It'll be interesting to see how these predictions turn out.