Big Ten: Andre Dawson
Adam will be live-blogging from Michigan State today, and I'm heading up to Columbus to check out Ohio State. Good spring times.
- Nose tackle Quinton Washington has become the unlikely voice of Michigan's defensive line. The Wolverines have hosted some top prospects during spring practice and have more coming in this weekend. Russell Bellomy tore his ACL.
- Michigan State added an offensive line recruit. Friday night openers are becoming a tradition for the Spartans.
- Bradley Roby has set the bar high for his final year at Ohio State. Sizing up the Buckeyes' spring progress on defense.
- Bill O'Brien made a brief cameo at quarterback during Penn State practice. The most experienced Nittany Lions are ready to lead.
- Walk-on receiver Sam Burtch is having a strong spring for Nebraska. All-American Huskers guard Spencer Long won't rest on his laurels.
- Wisconsin is thin on the offensive line this spring but still has talent to work with. Chris Beatty wants to see consistency from the Badgers wide receivers.
- Junior running back Andre Dawson is leaving the Iowa football team.
- Purdue's new offensive line coach Jim Bridge is loud and demanding in practice.
- Some highlights from Indiana's most recent scrimmage.
- Some Northwestern recruiting nuggets.
- Illinois' offensive line is adjusting to a faster pace. Junior college transfer Martize Barr is impressing at receiver.
- What's the next step for Minnesota under Jerry Kill?