Big Ten: Cornelius Jones
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
- William Gholston's commitment gives Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio his first major find on defense, Craig Haubert writes. Michigan had made most of the recruiting headlines in the state until Gholston and Mylan Hicks committed to the Spartans, Bill Kurelic writes.
- Michigan isn't slowing down its recruiting at all, and Cornelius Jones should provide even more athleticism in the offensive backfield, Josh Helmholdt writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- The (Bloomington) Herald-Times' Chris Korman looks at the sorry state of Indiana football.
- Iowa could be a better team with a worse record in 2009, Sean Keeler writes in the Des Moines Register.
- Minnesota's TCF Bank Stadium is quickly taking shape for the coming season, Michael Rand writes in the Star Tribune. Golden Gophers wide receiver Hayo Carpenter is generating plenty of hype, Marcus Fuller writes in the Pioneer Press.
- Penn State's wide receivers and Wisconsin's quarterback are among the post-spring questions in the Big Ten, Rivals.com's Tom Dienhart writes.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g