Big Ten: Gary Yerden
Coming at you from Madison, where I've learned how to Bucky ...
- Jack Nicklaus on the Ohio State/Jim Tressel situation: "I'll promise you that Tressel wasn't the only one that knew what happened." It's been tough to size up Ohio State's quarterback race, but Taylor Graham appears to be moving up, Ken Gordon writes in The Columbus Dispatch.
- Wisconsin shakes up its spring game formula this year to pit the starters against the starters, Tom Mulhern writes on Madison.com. Bret Bielema hints that Wisconsin's home game against Nebraska could be under the lights, Jeff Potrykus writes in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Anthony Rashad White is finally fitting in with Michigan State's defense, Denny Schwarze writes in the Lansing State Journal. The Spartans' offensive line gets an extreme makeover, Matt Charboneau writes in The Detroit News.
- Justin Green is settling in nicely at cornerback for Illinois, Bob Asmussen writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- If you're not following Adrian Clayborn on Twitter, you're missing out, Mike Hlas writes in The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette. A few more thoughts on Iowa's scrimmage from Marc Morehouse.
- Missed this from the weekend, but the Omaha World-Herald's Tom Shatel takes a look back Brook Berringer's legacy 15 years after the crash. Huskers offensive lineman Andrew Rodriguez knows it's his time to shine, Brian Christopherson writes in the Lincoln Journal Star.
- The Daily Gopher ranks Minnesota's position groups.
- Michigan looks for leadership as it enters a crucial summer, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News. The Wolverines make a power play with preferred walk-on Gary Yerden, Graham Couch writes in the Kalamazoo Gazette. Brady Hoke works to unite the Michigan football family.
- Penn State's offensive linemen see improvement this spring, Mike Still writes in The Daily Collegian.
- Dan Persa is coming back for Northwestern, but the team's other quarterbacks want to get on the field somehow, Chris Emma writes.
- Purdue will learn Wednesday whether it lands quarterback prospect Zeke Pike.
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Eastern Illinois 20 Minnesota 42 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38
Final Penn State 26 UCF 24 Final Youngstown State 17 Illinois 28 Final Indiana State 10 Indiana 28 Final Northern Iowa 23 Iowa 31 Final Appalachian State 14 Michigan 52 Final 5 Ohio State 34 Navy 17 Final Western Michigan 34 Purdue 43 Final Florida Atlantic 7 22 Nebraska 55 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final James Madison 7 Maryland 52 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28