Big Ten: Jewone Snow
December, 10, 2009
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
The links begin with the problems at Michigan State and move on to happier topics.
- A Q&A with Michigan State's police chief about the alleged assault, from the Lansing State Journal's Joe Rexrode. More on Michigan State's legal strategy in pursuing the assault charges, Ben Schmitt and Shannon Shelton write in the Detroit Free Press. A timeline of events surrounding the incident from the Detroit Free Press.
- Archie Griffin's title as the only two-time Heisman Trophy winner likely is safe, Tim May writes in The Columbus Dispatch. Ohio State fans are buying Rose Bowl tickets at a rapid rate, Doug Lesmerises writes in The Cleveland Plain Dealer.
- Wisconsin probably wanted a different bowl assignment, but the matchup with Miami should get the Badgers excited, Tom Oates writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Kirk Ferentz and Paul Johnson are hardly strangers heading into the FedEx Orange Bowl, Gary Long writes in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Purdue's strong recruiting week could continue as Jewone Snow decides between the Boilers and West Virginia, Mike Carmin writes in The (Lafayette) Journal and Courier.
- Ron Zook needs to work his recruiting magic again at Illinois, Mark Tupper writes.