Big Ten: Jim Zabel
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Let's get to the links ...
- Jabrill Peppers' commitment to Michigan is resonating around the country. Mgoblog has a comprehensive look at Peppers' recruiting profile. A look at the top five recruits of the Brady Hoke era at Michigan.
- Rutgers' president continues to back embattled athletic director Julie Hermann. Hermann's predecessor Tim Pernetti wasn't held to the same standard, Steve Politi writes.
- Kirk Ferentz and other Iowa coaches make their rounds in the state this month. Pat Harty reflects on longtime Iowa broadcaster Jim Zabel.
- Penn State's 2013 jerseys will include a Nittany Lion logo.
- Illinois transfer target Wes Lunt visits Louisville on Tuesday. The Illini could add another junior college receiver this fall.
- Minnesota's coaches must be selective with their scholarship offers for 2014.
- Michigan State CB Mylan Hicks had his appendix removed during the weekend. Everett Golson's exit from Notre Dame means the Spartans' toughest game is now at Nebraska, Mike Griffith writes. Michigan State's offense has plenty to prove this fall.
- Purdue coach Darrell Hazell meets the early challenges in his way.
- There's a lot of disagreement nationally on how the Legends Division will shake out this fall.
- The latest on Northwestern's 2014 recruiting efforts. The Wildcats are in the lead for a defensive line prospect.
- Nebraska recruit Matt Finnin always put family first, but his time has arrived. The Huskers could add a giant juco defensive tackle.
- Tom Dienhart ranks the Big Ten quarterbacks for 2013.
- A closer look at Wisconsin's secondary.
- Ohio State's 2014 recruiting class has a local flavor so far. Buckeyes CB Bradley Roby hangs out with Ray Lewis. Athlon previews the Buckeyes.
- This one's for my man Bennett: the Big Ten as "Arrested Development" characters.
BACK TO TOP