Big Ten: John Cabot
Happy hump day.
- Check out where Big Ten teams finished in SI.com's Andy Staples' post-spring Top 25.
- A really good breakdown of what cost of attendance actually means from the Bylaw Blog's John Infante.
- Although Russell Wilson visited Auburn on Tuesday, he remains interested in Wisconsin as well, Tom Mulhern writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Nebraska's arrival in the Big Ten is part of the seismic shift taking place in college football, Dan Bickley writes in The Arizona Republic.
- Ohio State safety Tyler Moeller is on the mend and expects to play a big role this fall, Doug Lesmerises writes in The Cleveland Plain Dealer. The latest APR report helps the image of Ohio State football, Adam Hawkins writes in The Lantern.
- Michigan freshman wideout D.J. Williamson opts to transfer, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press. Former Michigan QB Tate Forcier tells colleague Joe Schad he wants to play closer to home. Former Michigan strength coach Mike Barwis takes on a new challenge, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Minnesota QB MarQueis Gray has a chance to make Minneapolis his town, Michael Rand writes in the Star Tribune.
- The demand outweighs the supply when it comes to Iowa football tickets, Ryan Suchomel writes in the Iowa City Press-Citizen.
- Good news for the Michigan schools in the latest APR report. Same goes for Wisconsin, Jeff Potrykus writes in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Illinois coach Ron Zook and former QB Juice Williams make a visit to a Peoria hospital, GateHouse News Service's John Supinie writes.
- Quarterback John Cabot passed up FCS scholarship offers to walk on at Penn State, Eric Shannon writes in The San Diego Union-Tribune.