Big Ten: Kodi Kieler
Straight down the middle: no hook, no spin, no fuss. Anything more and this becomes figure skating.
- Bill Rabinowitz explores whether 2012 recruiting shows the Big Ten is once again the big two and everyone else.
- Don't forget about Michigan State, which is surging late in the recruiting season. Spartans offensive line recruit Kodi Kieler still feels like he's a quarterback.
- And don't sleep on Iowa, which added a quarterback recruit who decommitted from Ole Miss. As promised, video of Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz taking the arctic plunge.
- Offensive line recruit Joey O'Connor talks about why he decommitted from Penn State for Ohio State, Ryan Casey writes in The Denver Post.
- Minnesota has been successful in landing groups of recruits from the same high school, Phil Miller writes. Gophers quarterback Moses Alipate is moving to tight end.
- Penn State adds two more support staffers, including strength coach Craig Fitzgerald. Bill O'Brien's juggling skills will be tested on national signing day. Joe Paterno remains on the Mt. Rushmore of college football coaches, Bill Livingston writes.
- The courage of the student who spoke out against former Wisconsin official John Chadima shouldn't be overlooked, Andy Baggot writes. If Wisconsin basketball coach Bo Ryan had his way, Russell Wilson never would have been allowed to come to Madison.
- Recruit Greg McMullen will leave the Buckeye State to suit up for Big Red. Several Nebraska recruiting targets will wait until national signing day to announce their choices.
- Don't forget to chat with NCAA president Mark Emmert today at 4 p.m. ET.
- Michigan closes in on recruit Willie Henry.
- Illinois defensive tackle recruit Teko Powell likes the team's tradition at his position.
- Indiana adds an offensive line recruit from the Lone Star State.
- Purdue's recruiting class is drawing good reviews.
- Iowa and Nebraska should start recruiting this kid.
BACK TO TOP