Big Ten: Michael Hogan
If you're not doing so already, follow me on Twitter (@ESPN_BigTen). I'll be tweeting and blogging from the Big Ten spring meetings all week.
- An in-depth look at the Big Ten's expansion history and what the league seeks in new members from Bill Glauber of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez is excited to discuss expansion this week, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany still takes a point guard's mentality toward his challenges, including expansion, Stu Durando writes in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Despite its limited athletic success, Rutgers is very appealing for the Big Ten, and here's why, Darren Everson and Aditi Kinkhabwala write in The Wall Street Journal.
- When it comes to Big Ten expansion, don't forget about the leprechaun in the room, Doug Lesmerises writes in The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Here are the pros and cons for Notre Dame regarding the Big Ten, Dave Curtis and Matt Hayes write in the Sporting News.
- Expansion could cost the Big Ten some key rivalries, Michael Rosenberg writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- New Illinois president Michael Hogan -- who comes from UConn -- weighs in on Big Ten expansion, Julie Wurth writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- Ohio State picks up a big commitment for 2011 in defensive lineman Michael Bennett.
- The new seating plan at Penn State's Beaver Stadium is prompting mixed feelings, Jeff Rice writes in the Centre Daily Times.
- Former Michigan players weigh in on the team's recent struggles, annarbor.com's Dave Birkett writes.
- Reinstated Purdue player Justin Siller provides a boost for the team's wide receivers, Mike Carmin writes in The (Lafayette) Journal and Courier.