Big Ten: Relph Bolden
December, 11, 2012
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
It's not gonna work, Mickey. My bladder's as big as your betrayal.
- The Big Ten will be tested as it expands into new markets.
- Scratch off Mel Tucker's name from your list of Wisconsin coaching candidates. In case you missed it, Bret Bielema's September letter to Arkansas' AD. One Badgers assistant will have options to move elsewhere.
- Not surprisingly, Ohio State DT Johnathan Hankins received a first-round grade and decided to enter the draft. Another Buckeyes defender, CB Bradley Roby, still must decide his future.
- Penn State will learn later this week whether it has landed a priced junior college QB. Coach Bill O'Brien stays busy on the recruiting trail. ESPN colleague Tom Luginbill discusses the impact Christian Hackenberg will have at Penn State.
- Steve Sipple sees some parallels between Nebraska Bo Pelini and Bielema.
- Michigan LT Taylor Lewan downplays his showdown with South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney.
- Northwestern freshman Dan Vitale didn't take long to find his place. The Wildcats aim to end The Streak on Jan. 1.
- Oft-injured Purdue RB Ralph Bolden will take no chances in his bowl prep. Boilers walk-on S Landon Feichter makes the most of his opportunities. Some more Purdue notes.
- Michigan State's bowl ticket sales aren't going well. The Spartans add a kicker to its 2013 recruiting class.
- Illinois secures yet another junior college player for 2013 . So does Iowa, which picks up a walk-on kicker.
- With no bowl game ahead, Iowa's coaches turn their attention to the recruiting trail.
- Former Indiana coach Bill Lynch is in the mix for DePauw's vacancy.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g