Big Ten: TyVel Jemison
The Derecho is gone, and the Blackhawks are three games from the Cup. Good times.
- Purdue loses incoming cornerback recruit TyVel Jemison but could gain another defensive back in the 2014 class.
- A Q&A with Nebraska recruiting coordinator Ross Els heading into the Big Red Weekend. Nebraska has high expectations for its Big Red Weekend.
- Indiana picks up a commitment from QB recruit Alexander Diamont. A full transcript of Kevin Wilson's recent comments at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Michigan spent more than $1.7 million for its Outback Bowl trip. The Wolverines are in the top 3 for top recruit Da'Shawn Hand. Mott Children's Hospital is near and dear to Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon.
- Michigan State LB recruit Jon Reschke is willing to put in the work. A top 2015 RB recruit played in a 7-on-7 tournament at Michigan State.
- A great look at Tom Herman's path to the Ohio State offensive coordinator position. Examining Ohio State's potential impact freshmen in 2013.
- Tom Dienhart previews Week 3 in the Big Ten this fall.
- A decorated QB recruit visits Iowa on Wednesday. More than half of Iowa's kickoff times are set for this season.
- Penn State benefited when Danny O'Brien picked Wisconsin rather than the Lions, Dustin Hockensmith writes. Black Shoe Diaries checks in with Penn State recruit Jared Wangler.
- More on safety Reggie Mitchell's departure from Wisconsin to Pitt.
- Debating who will lead the Big Ten in interceptions. A look at the league's wide receivers.
- Half of Illinois' kickoff times in 2013 are now set.
- The NCAA's enforcement division is a complete mess under Mark Emmert's watch.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g