Not surprisingly, Duke is well-represented, accounting for four of the five players, including Boston's Shelden Williams. As Sweet 16 play kicks off today in the 2010 NCAA tournament, here's a look at the five players to accomplish the "Sweet Feat."
* Williams, Duke: 2003 Sweet 16; 2004 Final Four; 2005 Sweet 16; 2006 Sweet 16
* Shane Battier, Duke: 1998 Elite 8; 1999 NCAA title game; 2000 Sweet 16; 2001 NCAA champions
* Chris Duhon, Duke: 2001 NCAA champions; 2002 Sweet 16; 2003 Sweet 16; 2004 Final Four
* J.J. Redick, Duke: 2003 Sweet 16; 2004 Final Four; 2005 Sweet 16; 2006 Sweet 16
* Charlie Bell, Michigan State: 1998 Sweet 16; 1999 Final Four; 2000 NCAA champions; 2001 Final Four
Play Podcast Grantland's Bill Simmons discusses the state of the Lakers, Phil Jackson's future, the perception of Rajon Rondo, Doc Rivers' impact on the Clippers and more.
Play Podcast Buster Olney chats with Jayson Stark about Ken Griffey Jr.'s uncomfortable interview with Linda Cohn and the value of spring training. Plus, Mike DiGiovanna on the Angels and Derrick Goold on Matt Carpenter's negotiations with the Cardinals.
Play Podcast Red Sox manager John Farrell talks about whether he expected his team to make such a turnaround in one season, his relationship with his players, fans' expectations for the squad and more.