5-on-5: Boston's draft strategy
June, 22, 2011
By Chris Forsberg | ESPNBoston.com
In advance of Thursday's NBA Draft, ESPN Boston cobbled together a starting 5 to tackle five questions on how things might play out for the Boston Celtics. Joining me are ESPN Boston student intern Greg Payne, longtime Celtics scribe Peter May, and a pair of contributors to our True Hoop affiliate CelticsHub.com, Brian Robb and Brendan Jackson. Here's a glance at the questions we tackled:
1) What is the Celtics' biggest need in this year's draft?
2) True or false: The Celtics will find an impact player at No. 25.
3) Who do you think the Celtics will choose at No. 25?
4) True of false: The Celtics will make a draft-night trade.
5) Who could help the Celtics that might still be on the board at No. 55?
Click HERE to read the full story.