Odds & ends: The 2-0 hole
* Entering this series, teams that have led 2-0 in a best-of-seven series have gone on to win the series 94.3 percent (232-14) of the time.
* The Celtics are 1-8 all-time when trailing 0-2 in a best-of-seven series. The only series Boston won coming back from that deficit was in the 1969 NBA Finals when they defeated the Lakers in seen games.
* The Heat have never lost a best-of-seven series when leading 2-0 in franchise history (7-0).
* The Heat are 1-4 all-time in the postseason on the road against the Celtics (won last game); the Heat are 3-2 on the road this postseason.
* The Celtics are 4-1 all-time in the postseason at home against the Heat (lost last game); the Celtics are 6-1 at home this postseason (2-6 on the road).
Play Podcast Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Congressman Peter King join the debut podcast to discuss security at this year's Boston Marathon.
Play Podcast Boston Marathon runner Demi Clark and her husband Brian, talk about the impact of witnessing the bombings last year. Dr. Jonathan Katz speaks about dealing with trauma.
Play Podcast Scott Burnside is joined by Craig Custance, Katie Strang, Joe McDonald and Pierre LeBrun to break down each series of the first round of the 2014 NHL playoffs.
Play Podcast Buster Olney talks with Tim Kurkjian and Aaron Boone about the Braves hot start, the Nationals' injury woes, John Farrell's ejection after a blown replay and much more.