Odds & ends: The 2-0 hole
* Entering this series, teams that have led 2-0 in a best-of-seven series have gone on to win the series 94.3 percent (232-14) of the time.
* The Celtics are 1-8 all-time when trailing 0-2 in a best-of-seven series. The only series Boston won coming back from that deficit was in the 1969 NBA Finals when they defeated the Lakers in seen games.
* The Heat have never lost a best-of-seven series when leading 2-0 in franchise history (7-0).
* The Heat are 1-4 all-time in the postseason on the road against the Celtics (won last game); the Heat are 3-2 on the road this postseason.
* The Celtics are 4-1 all-time in the postseason at home against the Heat (lost last game); the Celtics are 6-1 at home this postseason (2-6 on the road).
Play Podcast The ESPN Boston High School football crew previews the 2014 high school football season.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL reporter Field Yates covers expectations for Rob Gronkowski, the Patriots' outlook, LeSean McCoy's injury and Alex Smith's contract negotiations with the Chiefs.
Play Podcast Buster Olney and Justin Havens discuss how teams that made major deals have fared since the deadline. Plus, Cubs GM Jed Hoyer on the strange circumstances caused by weather.