Odds & ends: The 2-0 hole
* Entering this series, teams that have led 2-0 in a best-of-seven series have gone on to win the series 94.3 percent (232-14) of the time.
* The Celtics are 1-8 all-time when trailing 0-2 in a best-of-seven series. The only series Boston won coming back from that deficit was in the 1969 NBA Finals when they defeated the Lakers in seen games.
* The Heat have never lost a best-of-seven series when leading 2-0 in franchise history (7-0).
* The Heat are 1-4 all-time in the postseason on the road against the Celtics (won last game); the Heat are 3-2 on the road this postseason.
* The Celtics are 4-1 all-time in the postseason at home against the Heat (lost last game); the Celtics are 6-1 at home this postseason (2-6 on the road).
Play Podcast NFL Films' Greg Cosell covers the Cowboys' defense, Rob Gronkowski's impact, Darrelle Revis' performance last season, the Giants' talent level and the outlook for the Cardinals.
Play Podcast Buster Olney and Keith Law talk about the Tigers' acquisition of Joakim Soria and whether it's wise to trade within the division. Plus, Matt Gelb on the Phillies' plans.
Play Podcast Buster Olney talks to Marc Topkin about the Rays' plans with David Price. Plus, Jayson Stark on Price and the rest of the trade market as the trading deadline looms over MLB.
Play Podcast Patriots QB Tom Brady talks about donating to The V Foundation for Cancer Research and more.
Play Podcast FOX's Joe Buck discusses his memories of Derek Jeter, Jeter's final season, the rivalry between the Yankees and the Red Sox and the rosters for the 2014 MLB All-Star Game.
Play Podcast ESPN NBA Insider Brian Windhorst weighs in on the Heat's reaction to LeBron James' departure, James' mindset regarding free agency, whether the Cavaliers should pursue Kevin Love and more.