Odds & ends: The 2-0 hole
* Entering this series, teams that have led 2-0 in a best-of-seven series have gone on to win the series 94.3 percent (232-14) of the time.
* The Celtics are 1-8 all-time when trailing 0-2 in a best-of-seven series. The only series Boston won coming back from that deficit was in the 1969 NBA Finals when they defeated the Lakers in seen games.
* The Heat have never lost a best-of-seven series when leading 2-0 in franchise history (7-0).
* The Heat are 1-4 all-time in the postseason on the road against the Celtics (won last game); the Heat are 3-2 on the road this postseason.
* The Celtics are 4-1 all-time in the postseason at home against the Heat (lost last game); the Celtics are 6-1 at home this postseason (2-6 on the road).
Play Podcast "Spanning the Globe" features ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss, Yahoo! Sports' Eric Edholm and ESPN LA 710's Mark Willard.
Play Podcast NFL Films' Greg Cosell covers the Eagles' addition of Darren Sproles, Chip Kelly's offense, the Patriots' signing of Darrelle Revis and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards covers Darrelle Revis' new deal, concerns with Josh McCown, the Jets' potential, whether a team would try to recruit Tony Gonzalez and more.
Play Podcast Grantland's Bill Simmons discusses the state of the Lakers, Phil Jackson's future, the perception of Rajon Rondo, Doc Rivers' impact on the Clippers and more.
Play Podcast Red Sox manager John Farrell talks about whether he expected his team to make such a turnaround in one season, his relationship with his players, fans' expectations for the squad and more.