Rajon Rondo (6th) and Paul Pierce (14th) rank among the NBA's top 15 most popular jerseys this year, while the Celtics were the fifth most popular team apparel, according to a press release from the league.
Rondo climbed four spots from last season and sits behind a top five of LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, and Derrick Rose.
Popularity is based on sales at the NBA Store on Fifth Avenue and on NBAStore.com from April 2012 through Nov. 26, 2012. The most popular team jerseys ahead of Boston were the Knicks, Heat, Lakers, and Bulls.
Read on for the full list of most popular apparel.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers
10. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets
12. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Steve Nash, Los Angeles Lakers
14. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
15. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. New York Knicks
2. Miami Heat
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. Chicago Bulls
5. Boston Celtics
6. Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Brooklyn Nets
8. Los Angeles Clippers
9. San Antonio Spurs
10. Dallas Mavericks